Friday, March 21, 2014

More Time In The Garden

I've been working on the Garden of Joy ornament off and on this week. It feels like I've had a lot going on as I haven't had a ton of time to work as much on this as I may like, but I am very much enjoying seeing it come to life!

None of the pictures I've taken of this piece really do the colors justice. They are just so beautiful in person! I'm really enjoying working on this ornament. I have a crazy weekend ahead of me potentially, but I'm going to try to get some dedicated time in to work on this and make some more progress. I would personally like to have all of the stitching done on this ornament before the April potion of the Once Upon A Time sampler comes out. That way I can get started on the beading when I finish April. Fingers crossed!

Until next time!
~Katy

4 comments:

  1. This looks so pretty. Very delicate, well done on your stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks beautiful! Very intricate. Can't wait to see it with the beading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you have made good progress to me - it's looking really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving this design, the colours do look good

    ReplyDelete