Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Break

I think it's safe to say that Christmas and family will consume my week this week with my sister in town and all the fun things that go on during the holidays, so I am going to be officially taking a stitching break until January 1st when I start the Crazy January Challenge! I just need to print out my last few remaining patterns and I'm good to go! I can hardly wait!

Christmas Countdown has been put away until it's next turn in the rotation. Here is where we started this week:
Christmas Countdown - Start of Rotation Week - 12/16/12

And here's where we ended the week:
Christmas Countdown - End of Rotation Week - 12/22/12

Not as much progress as I would have liked, but I blame sickness and holidays. Hopefully next time I can make more progress! I definitely think I'm going to start on more of the scene on the top half of the pattern next time, though...the red bored me quickly and it proved hard to be motivated to do much else with it, especially with the other craziness going on in my life!

I hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas filled with love, laughter and happiness and that 2013 is a wonderful year for you! See you on January 1st!

Until next time!
~Katy

11 comments:

  1. Thank you and Merry Christmas and happy New Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great piece this will be when done. When I'm stitching something boring, I would do one strand of the red and a strand or two in the design, etc. That way the border is so boring.

    Merry Christmas
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katy,
    You made some wonderful progress. I can't wait to see more after the first of the year!

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family! Enjoy!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This piece will be so epic when done but I can totally understand the long sections of red being boring. I usually do what Linda suggested, one length of boring section, the off to something, anything else, haha.

    A very Merry Christmas to you and yours~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. May Peace be your gift at Christmas and your blessing all year through

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas, Katy! Have a great time :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice progress! See you back next year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christmas Countdown is looking great! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and wishing you a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's lovely! Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your Christmas motifs!

    In fact, I love your blog so much that I'm nominated you for the Liebster Award!

    See my blog Stitchy Sam for details!

    ReplyDelete