Thursday, July 16, 2015

Mixed Berry Cheesecake and TUSAL

Yesterday I worked on Mixed Berry Cheesecake from Glendon Place.


It was really nice to work with the Dinky Dyes silks again. They're so soft and so lovely, I just love it! Here is where I got to yesterday:


It's difficult to tell in this picture, but this is done on a 28 Cashel Linen in Bashful from Picture This Plus, which is a really light, subtle pink. Can't wait until it comes up again!

Today is also TUSAL day! My ORT jar is filling up fast!



So many pretty colors!

Until next time!
~Katy

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful progress, Katy :-) Those are some beautiful colors. I love your ort bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen that one before. Now I feel like cheesecake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress Katy. You have lots of pretty orts.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful colors ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I gav the mixed berry cheesecake to my friend for Christmas, she loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colors, and lovely progress! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't think I've seen that one before - the colours are lovely. Makes your ORT bowl look pretty as well.

    ReplyDelete