I've been working one hour a day on the piece each day before I do any other stitching. This is where I started back on July 8th:
And here is where I ended up seven hours of work later:
There is A LOT of blue in this piece, but I was able to finish one shade (3768) before moving onto the next most prevalent color I had left on this page (161). I really think that the next time this piece comes up, if I work hard, I might be able to have a page finish, which would be exciting! I will be starting another Whine and WIPs piece today and will share what a week of working on it will bring next week!
I also worked on Miss Valentine by Mirabilia yesterday:
Lots and lots of pink! I'm doing her on 28 Jobelan in Amour from Hand Dyed Fabrics by Stephanie using the called for Crescent Colorworks flosses. I just love her so far, even if all we have at this moment is a skirt with lots of holes in it! Ha!
Until next time!