Friday, March 13, 2015

All Things Noah

We're at the top of the rotation list again with All Things Noah (which I keep wanting to call All About Noah for some reason. Can't tell you how many times I've had to correct that!)

I brought the piece with me when I brought our kids to an indoor playground place to play yesterday. It was my first time to really bring a project to a place like that and let me tell you, it helped me stay sane and made the time go by much faster. I may have to continue to do that this summer when we go to the playground regularly!

I got into a good groove and made a lot of progress yesterday:

I think one or two more good dedicated days to this piece and I'll be able to mark it off as finished! I must admit, I was tempted to just keep working on this until it's done because it really is so close, but the OCD part of me won out, so we will just have to wait until this comes back up in the rotation. I can hardly wait!

Until next time!
~Katy

8 comments:

  1. This is looking fabulous - did you get many comments from non stitchers at the play area? Won't be long before you have this finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really lovely =) You are so close with it, I couldn't stay away from this till it's finished, I guess ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress! So close to a finish :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! Great progress. I would probably have to finish it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great progress! I would have to finish it too. Once I can smell a finish, nothing else gets a look in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you're getting there with Noah!!!!

    ReplyDelete