Tuesday, March 10, 2015

The Little Mermaid

This almost feels like a new start since I was missing thread when The Little Mermaid came up last time, but I now have all the thread I need and I made more progress last night!

I really do love this piece, the different shades of blue are just beautiful. Here is where I stopped last night:

If you look closely, you can see the top of Flounder peeking at the bottom. The rest of him is on another page of this pattern. I'm debating whether or not I'm going to go ahead and finish Flounder or wait. I will leave that as a question until it comes up in the rotation again.

Until next time!
~Katy

6 comments:

  1. Oooh that's going to be a lot of confetti stitching but I"m sure it'll be worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful piece. Great progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great Katy. What size fabric are you using?

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd have to pull it out of my stash, but it's the fabric that came with the pattern. Which I'm regretting because it's Aida and there are LOTS of quarter stitches.

      Delete
  4. Lovely! Little Mermaid is one of my favourites!

    ReplyDelete