Sunday, March 15, 2015

So Much Kreinik!

Angel of Compassion from HAED was up in the rotation yesterday:

I put in several hundred stitches of Kreinik in this piece this time around. SO MUCH KREINIK! But it's going to look gorgeous when it's all said and done!

I've decided I'm going to do all the Kreinik on this page first before going back and working on other colors. I think it will be easier to stitch in the non-Krienik parts when it is already essentially outlined by the shiny sparkly thread.

And remember...this is just page one...out of a twenty page chart! I have a loooooooong way to go and lots more Kreinik to stitch!

Until next time!
~Katy

5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty design Katy and nice progress.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This does indeed look like a lot of kreinik. How many skins are needed in total? I would get mad at stitching those nearly invisible sparkly stitches on such a bright fabric, but it doesn't seem to be a great problem for you =) So keep up with the great work =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress! Good luck with all that Kreinik. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. I agree with you....it's a pain but sure looks pretty when done.

    ReplyDelete