|Beauty and the Beast Falling in Love - Start of Rotation Week - Last Touched 9/15/12|
|As of 10/21/12|
4. Fall Fairy - Dimensions Gold Collection
5. Mediterranean Flavors - Dimensions
6. Wedding Sampler - Carolyn Manning (one of a kind design she made for me as a wedding gift 10+ years ago - time to stitch it!)
7. American Flag Quilt Sampler - Rosewood Manor
8. Sweet Pea Fairy - Joan Elliott
9. Stitching ABC - Design Works
10. Rapunzel - Joan Elliott
11. St. Peter's - John Clayton International by Heritage Stitchcraft
12. Winter Flowers Ornament - Turquoise Graphics & Designs
13. Garden of Joy Ornament - Turquoise Graphics & Designs
14. Celtic Christmas Ornament #4 - The Sunflower Seed
15. Butterfly Fairy - Joan Elliott
What do you think? Four of these are kits, the rest I need to work on gathering supplies for to kit up! I tried to have a mix of big and small projects, and I also have a few techniques in some of these that I haven't done before, like beading, and different types of finishes. I'm going to create another page to track my progress on these projects and I'm already thinking of ways to modify my rotation to add all of these in, but I have some ideas already! I can't wait to get started!
Until next time!