- Continue working through my rotation Yes! There were few new entries to it, but I definitely stuck to the rotation
- Choose and complete one WOCS project Partial - I chose and started one project, but haven't finished it yet
- Start a new Halloween themed piece no later than 10/31! No - I have one selected, and it's in my rotation, I just haven't started it yet
- Successfully participate and complete NaBloPoMo and make a blog post every day in the month of November - I'm pretty good about this already, I think I can do it!
- Finish and mail off May Lily of the Valley Teacup for WOCS
- Finish and mail off the rotating pattern of Traveling Penguin
- Purchase all of the remaining thread and fabric for my Crazy January Challenge to finish kitting up my projects
Some reasonable goals this month I think! What are your goals for the month?
Oh! I was excited to learn that I won the giveaway at Tickled Pink in Stitches! I'm very excited! And there is another FANASTIC giveaway from Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe! Seriously, tons of amazingly generous giveaway items, every day from December 1st through December 25! Sign up and tell them that Katy/Tadamama from Just A Little Stitchin' sent you!
I made some more progress on Tribal Penguin tonight...right in line with my goals!
|As of 11/1/12|
Until next time!