Last night was a very frustrating night as I realized I had miscounted a stitch on the lower part of my pattern that would have massively impacted the entire border...so I spent several hours last night frogging and ended up with my piece looking like this:
As of 2/11/13
Insert sad face here...after all of the frogging, I had no desire to stitch and clearly no desire to blog either. When my stitching time came tonight, though, I took a deep breath and picked the piece up again and here is my progress after triple and quadruple checking my counting tonight:
As of 2/12/13
Here's hoping the frog goes away again for a very long time!