|As of 2/2/13|
Yesterday was also the first of the month, and typically on the first, I review my goals from the past month and make new goals for the upcoming month. I'm a day late, but here we go!
At the beginning of January, I made the following goals for the year, which I'll be checking in on throughout the year:
1. Year of the Stash - I've made a lot of progress in this arena this month LOL! I have added several pieces of beautiful hand dyed fabrics to my collection as well as a couple of patterns through various RAK programs through groups I'm a member of on Facebook. I think fabric, though, is my weakness now! I mean, just look at this!
2. Crazy January Challenge - I want to successfully start all 15 projects in 15 days and will be very pleased if I can finish at least 1/3 of the projects in 2013. - The first part of this goal is done! I definitely did all 15 starts and am already making plans for 2014's CJC. This goal will be modified to just continue working on the pieces to try to get as many projects completed as I can!
3. Finish at least one of my 6 WIP's from 2012 - Can't mark this one off the list yet, but I'm working on it!
So goals specifically for February:
1. CJC 2014 - To get ready for the CJC in 2014, I am working on picking 2-3 patterns a month and determining shopping lists so I can spend the year getting ready. I have already picked a few charts for January's choices, but I want to pick February's choices as well, make a list of what I need, and review the stash I have to start making shopping lists. I have a $50 gift card from Michael's that I got for Christmas this year burning a hole in my pocket!
2. Keep up with my SAL's - I'm part of the TUSAL, WIPocalypse and Theme-a-licious SAL's this year, and I want to make sure I keep up with them!
Otherwise, I want to keep working on my projects and visiting your blogs - something I do almost every day already!
Will be back tonight to give the end of the week update report!
Until next time!