Saturday, January 10, 2015

Once Upon A Time - October Start

I got a little bit done on the October square of OUAT last night:


The theme for this block is Cinderella and I can't wait to get to the meat of the block! I did make some alterations on the Fairy Godmother's wings - they were supposed to be white, but that blends too closely with the Silver floss for her hair, so I switched her wings to Daiquiri - the pink shades work for me!

Onto more stitching today! And since technically this should have been my first day of stitching on this block per my two day per block schedule, it will be interesting to see how far I get today. Wish me luck!

Until next time!
~Katy

4 comments:

  1. Your flying with this now - can't see it being much longer before it is completely finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful color change on the Godmothers Fairy's wings. Great progress! love Annette

    ReplyDelete