Sunday, January 18, 2015

Story Time Sampler - More Frames!

I have finished eight of the twelve frames! Yay!


My goal today is to try to get the last four frames completed. We'll see how far I get, I have other things to do today so that may not happen, but I should be able to get at least one or two in.

I have read a few posts on the SAL group on Facebook about people finding the frames tedious and I have to completely disagree. They've been a complete an utter joy to stitch and I love love LOVE how the variegation in the floss just comes to life as I follow the intricate details of the frames. And I love how my piece, even if people use the same colors of floss, will never be like anyone else's because of that variegation in the thread. Have I mentioned how much I love this piece and have a feeling I'm going to hate having to put it away each month?

Until next time!
~Katy

8 comments:

  1. Wow you are stitching these quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking fantastic and the colours are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your frames are so pretty in the variegated threads! I love this design your stitching. love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect. Glad you are enjoying it! Nothing feels better than to be in love with our stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is the name of your fabulous fabric?

    ReplyDelete