Saturday, September 29, 2012

Arrivederci!

So today is the last day of my work on Italian Vista this rotation, and I have to say, I'm pleased with my progress!

I started the week at this point:
Italian Vista - Start of Rotation Week
And I ended the week here:
Italian Vista End of Rotation Week 9/29/12

Tomorrow starts my week with Flames of Desire, my current HAED piece. I've missed working on this one and am eager to start and see how far I can get this week!

For now, I'm off to my class reception for my reunion...looking forward to another great night of old friends and good memories!

Until next time!
~Katy

4 comments:

  1. Katy, that is a great lot of progress, Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, its not until you see the photos side by side you realise how much you have done - well done!

    Hope you had a great night at the reunion :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made great progress this week! I'm looking forward to your beautiful Flames of Desire this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made a lot of progress, Italian Vista looks awesome! I'm looking forward to see your work on Flames of Desire, but I am eager to see this one again =)

    ReplyDelete