Saturday, September 15, 2012

International Hermit and Stitch Weekend - September

So yesterday began this month's International Hermit and Stitch Weekend! This post will be short because I shouldn't be blogging - I should be hermiting (is that even a word?) and stitching!

Here is my progress on Beauty and the Beast last night:
As of 9/14/12
 Today is my last day of Beauty and the Beast in this rotation, so I'm going to try to make some good progress today before moving on to European Bistro!

I did make two more purchases yesterday from HAED to round out my contributions during HAED Appreciation Week:

Mask of Colours I by Linda Ravenscroft

Mask of Colours II by Linda Ravenscroft
Aren't they beautiful? I love the colors and the movement of the skirts each one of the figures is wearing. They're clearly a pair, so I couldn't buy just one!

Off to hermiting and stitching! Have a wonderful Saturday!
~Katy

3 comments:

  1. Those are lovely - is the cream background also stitched or is it just the ladies? These would look great on some dyed fabric :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cream is stitched too, but looking at the pattern, it would be easy enough to just not stitch the background and pick out a dyed fabric instead

      Delete
  2. Great stitching progress on Beauty and the Beast =)
    I love the new charts you got, the colors are just breathtaking and I guess it will be wonderful to stitch them! =)

    ReplyDelete