Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Two More Ornaments

Just a very quick post because it's late...I wanted to do a lot more stitching today, but seriously hurting my upper back and neck really made stitching difficult, so I only got two more ornaments done today. If there's one thing you'll learn about me, I'm a klutz and can hurt myself just by sitting down...drives my husband crazy...
Added the Angel and the Train and the Berries on the Stocking

Here's hoping tomorrow after work is better. I'd really like to finish all of the ornaments this week while on the rotation so that I can start with the actual calendar next rotation.

Until next time!
~Katy

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear about your back! Hope it feels better soon. Your ornaments are looking great! Almost halfway there. You'll be done in no time! Hope your back is feeling better today:)

    ReplyDelete