Saturday, September 22, 2012

Busy, busy....

I knew the last couple of days would be super busy...I didn't get any stitching done Thursday night, and though I really wanted to stitch more last night, I was too tired to do much more than a few stitches last night, but here's the progress:

As of 9/21/12
I feel a little like I've cheated poor European Bistro the last couple of days, especially since this is the last day of the rotation week, but I think really, I've just missed not having my couple of hours in the evening after the kids are asleep to unwind with some cross-stitching. I will see what I can get done today because cheated or not, I think I've made a lot of great progress this week and I'm looking forward to picking up Italian Vista again tomorrow!

More later! Have a great Saturday!
~Katy

2 comments:

  1. I think your progress for the week is great - well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did make nice progress! Italian Vista is my favorite, though. Can't wait to see that one a little more.

    ReplyDelete