Thursday, September 6, 2012

TGIT

In college, we had a weekly "event" (read: excuse to go drink beer and listen to loud music) called TGIT...Thank Goodness It's Thursday! Why should the weekend celebrations start only with Friday? Thursday night meant that there was only one more day in the work/school week, and that was a reason to celebrate! This may have been a short work week this week, but I am so ready for the week to be over work wise, so with a glass of wine, I say TGIT it is!

I got home late tonight and had a 2-year old who has suddenly decided he doesn't want to sleep...at all...so I didn't get to stitch as much as I wanted to tonight, but I did finish one more ornament and made a lot of progress on another:
16.5 out of 24 Completed

Tomorrow is the first Girl Scout meeting of the year, and I won't get home until late, so I'm not sure how much I'll get done tomorrow...if I can finish the present ornament I started tonight, I'll consider it a success, because then I can focus Saturday on the last few ornaments before the rotation week is done. That way, when Christmas Countdown comes around again, I'll actually be able to start on the physical calendar all these pretty ornaments will go on!

So TGIT to you...and tomorrow, TGIF!

Until next time!
~Katy

1 comment:

  1. You have made great progress! I'm sure you'll get the ornaments done before this rotation is done.

    ReplyDelete