Saturday, September 15, 2012

Look There She Goes...

Well, another rotation week has come to a close. Beauty and the Beast Fall in Love has been put away until it's next visit in the rotation. I made some good progress today until an afternoon migraine got the better of me, but overall, I'm pleased with the progress this week!
Beauty and the Beast Fall In Love - End of Rotation Week

I swear, one of these days, I'll get some better pictures of my work done...I need to stop taking pictures at night with my phone...

IHSW continues tomorrow, and after church I plan on settling in with European Bistro again. I'm looking forward to picking it up again, it's been awhile! Tomorrow is also the next TUSAL report. My jar's looking pretty great, if I do say so myself!

Until tomorrow!
~Katy

3 comments:

  1. I think you are making great progress - look forward to seeing you work on the bistro again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to SSL! Lovely progress, but I want to see more bistro. ;-P

    ReplyDelete