Monday, September 24, 2012

Molto Bene!

I made some good progress on Italian Vista tonight!

As of 9/24/12
Sorry for the poor quality picture...the blue tinge on the bottom is the reflection of the flash off of my shadow. It's getting to be too big of a piece to hold up and shoot straight on anymore!

I'm having fun with this piece this week and find myself reminiscing more than normal about my semester in Italy when I was a sophomore in college. I think the fact that my ten year reunion is this weekend has something to do with that as well...

Until next time!
~Katy

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful progress that you have made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered your blog. Great work! Your piece is starting to come alive. I studied abroad in Denmark while in college and all the memories come flooding back when I work on a similar project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's looking beautiful, Katy! Have a great time at your reunion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful stitching progress =)

    ReplyDelete