Monday, September 17, 2012

Oh La La...

More work on European Bistro tonight! I decided that I'm going to finish this section of the ground before I start stitching "up" and into the building...

As of 9/17/12
There is a lot of ground on this picture, so I just took a section of it for this go round and will do more later!

Thanks for all of the great comments on my last post! I love the feedback and I love sharing what I'm working on with all of you! And I love how many of you are interested in European Bistro! It seems to be one of the more popular pieces in my rotation!

Tomorrow's going to be a long day as I have my monthly late night after work hours meeting for my job, so I'm not sure how much stitching I will get done once I get home. Maybe I'll have time to finish the last remaining half stitches on this part of the ground. I think that's a reasonable goal....

I hope you all had a good Monday! I am a firm believer that work weeks should only last two days and weekends should be for five days...I'd definitely have less stress and more stitching time that way! Ha!

Until next time!
~Katy

3 comments:

  1. european bistro is coming along so nicely! I love that you have a picture of the project on the sidebar for reference.

    ReplyDelete