Tuesday, September 4, 2012

More Than Halfway There!

I got another two and a half ornaments done tonight, which puts me at 13 1/2 ornaments out of 24 completed...woo hoo! I've passed the halfway mark!

Yay for Ornaments!
Tonight I added the lamb on wheels, the little soldier with a flag and about half of the gingerbread man. I have four more days of Christmas Countdown to go in this rotation. I think I can get all 24 done! That would be a very satisfying trip in this rotation!

Just a little plug...Take a peek at all of the great giveaways listed on my blog. There are some really generous and wonderful giveaways that other bloggers are doing. Go, sign up, follow some great new blogs, and tell them that Katy from Just A Little Stitchin' sent you!

Hope you're all having a great week! Until next time!
~Katy

4 comments:

  1. These little ornies are gorgeous - are you doing them all on plastic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These little ornies are gorgeous - are you doing them all on plastic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, since they have to be durable for putting them on and taking them of the calendar each year

      Delete
  3. You're stitching the ornaments so quickly! I'm sure you'll get them all done in plenty of time to use for Christmas. I like how you show This Week's Project and Next Week's Project in your sidebar.

    ReplyDelete