Saturday, September 22, 2012

Au Revoir European Bistro

Today wraps up another rotation week and marks the last day of European Bistro until the next time it comes up in the rotation. I'm rather pleased with the progress from this week!

I started the week with European Bistro looking like this:
European Bistro - Start of Rotation Week - 9/16/12

And ended the week looking like this:
European Bistro - End of Rotation Week - 9/22/12
Not bad for a week! I realized tonight as I was putting European Bistro away that this marks the end of my first, complete, full rotation of my five WIP's...we're back at the beginning tomorrow with Italian Vista, and I'm looking forward to it! Between church, Sunday School and a birthday party for one of my daughter's classmates, plus some laundry I've been neglecting, I'm not sure how much stitching will be done tomorrow, but I'll at least get a little bit in after the kids go to bed!

Oh, I forgot to mention in my post this morning that I treated myself to a new HAED yesterday...
Mini Fairy of the Changing Moons by Jasmine Becket-Griffith
I really don't need more pattern stash, but there are so many on the HAED website that call to me that I am going to try to keep building my stash, one pattern at a time!

Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!

Until next time!
~Katy

5 comments:

  1. You got a fair bit done. I love your new chart:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really impressed by how much you get done with your WIP rotation. It is really working for you. Lovely new HAED, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress this week :) I like the new HAED, never seen that one before!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great progress on the Bistro! I'm enjoying watching your rotation as it changes each week. You and I have very similar stitching tastes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got quite a bit stitched, it looks great.

    ReplyDelete