Thursday, January 24, 2013

And Even More Sky

Tonight found me still working on the colors of the sky in the blocks I was focusing on:
As of 1/24/13
I promise the fabric isn't as blue as it looks in this picture, it's actually completely white...but the thread colors aren't -too- far off...I'm loving how the sky is starting to come together!

Two more days on this piece in this rotation...I'll be sad to put it to the side, but I'm very proud of what I've done so far this week!

Until next time!
~Katy

5 comments:

  1. I don't think my daughter would let me put it down lol. The colors are so pretty:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done very nice stitching on it! Happy Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful progress this week! I'm so happy to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh the colours are indeed gorgeous! I love those purples and yellows <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Katy

    This project is really coming to life!
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete