Saturday, January 5, 2013

Crazy January Challenge - Tuscan Greeting....And Stash!!!

Today's start for the CJC was another one of my smaller projects, a kit called Tuscan Greeting by Dimensions:

I didn't get a lot of stitching done tonight because my in-laws are in town for the very last of the Christmas festivities, but a few stitches (even if they're all half stitches) are always better than no stitches!
It's a start!
In other fun stitchy news, I have been having fun getting wonderful stash goodies in the mail! Look, look! A few beautiful patterns from Lavender and Lace and Mirabilia and gorgeous fabrics!
Stash!!!
I'm in love with the fabrics and am quickly becoming a hand dyed fabric addict! Look at these beauties! This one is Midnight Tryst on Opal Lugana from Hand Dyed Fabrics by Stephanie:
Love it!
And these beauties are from Under The Sea Fabrics and are (clockwise from top corner) Limited Edition Mayan Apocalypse on 28-count Cashel, Midsummer Night on 28-count Lugana, Limited Edition Fiery Skies on 32-count Opal Belfast and a gorgeous misdye of Cosmos on 32-count Belfast:
So pretty!
I have absolutely nothing planned for these fabrics yet, but that's okay...I'm loving the collecting right now!

In-laws will still be in town tomorrow, but I think they'll be occupied with the kiddos so hopefully I can get a lot more stitching done on my next CJC start, which is also an HAED! Fingers crossed!

Until next time!
~Katy

8 comments:

  1. All progress is good progress! Great new stash...I love the Midsummer Night. Can't wait to see what projects you choose for them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful design, love your fabric

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fabric! Can't wait to see what you end up doing with them. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe... I could recognise Steph's fabrics straight away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your new start. Great new stash and I love your new fabric. What pretty colors.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aha! Another new addict. Join the club. SABLE: Stitch Acquisition Beyond Life Expectancy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous fabrics! Nice start on Tuscan Greeting!

    ReplyDelete