Saturday, January 19, 2013

End of Rotation Week

Well, I didn't get all the hair done on this page, but I got very close...there are lots of beads that will be going into her hair too, but that will be well at the end when all the stitching is done:
End of Rotation Week - 1/19/13
This wasn't a full rotation week, but I'm very proud of the progress made! Tomorrow, I start back to my real, official Sunday to Saturday rotation. I haven't done it since before my Christmas break...it will be nice to get back in the routine!

Until next time!
~Katy

11 comments:

  1. She will be so pretty on that fabric:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks lovely and teh fabric is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking lovely! Happy IHSW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful stitching! I am also stitching a blond braid on a design too right now but on a much smaller scale :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I can't believe how far you've come in a short time. The dimension in her hair is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great progress! I think I would have started on her hair first too. :)

    ~McKenna

    ReplyDelete
  7. You made great progress for the week Katy.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your stitched braid! That's exactly how I would have stitched it, concentrate on the hair!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That fabric is beautiful! Can't wait to see more of Rapunzel.

    ReplyDelete