Sunday, January 27, 2013

Good Progress, Bad Picture

I've decided that I'm going to alternate every other week between a CJC and a non-CJC piece, and my CJC pieces will be done in the order in which they were started. Sunday is always the start of a new rotation week, so today I focused on my Crazy January Challenge piece Butterfly Rose Cross by Brigid Ashwood, a piece from Heaven and Earth Designs.

Here is where the piece stood when we last saw it:
Butterfly Rose Cross - Start of Rotation Week - Last Touched 1/1/13
Excuse the very poor quality of the picture, but here is where the piece stood after some work on it today:
As of 1/27/13
The colors are totally off in this picture, but if you look close, you can see some of the color differentiation in the stitches. All in all, despite the bad picture from my tablet (phone was dead and I need a better quality normal camera), I'm pleased with the work I did today! I made a lot of good progress. The second column should be done relatively quickly - hopefully tomorrow depending on what time I get home from a work function. And you can see I've already started the top of the third column! One page of this piece will count as a finish for the CJC, since HAED pieces are so huge. Wish me luck this week!

Until next time!
~Katy

9 comments:

  1. You've done a lot on this HAED! Best wishes as you continue stitching! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you were able to get a good bit of stitching in this piece today. Can't wait to see how far you were able to get at the end of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! If anyone can meet that goal, it's you;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a lot! Wow! Looking forward to seeing more progress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great progress! This one is moving right along :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have made great progress - I love this chart- I do have it too, so I am looking forward to your WIPS

    ReplyDelete