Thursday, January 17, 2013

Lots of Hair!

I love the colors of Rapunzel's dress in this piece but for whatever reason, I an obsessed with working on her hair and I haven't touched the dress beyond the first day:
As of 1/17/13
The part of the dress I've done so far is the navy blue around the braid...part of me can't wait to get into more detail with the dress, but I love the different shades used to form the braid pattern in her hair...I think my focus is going to be on the hair on this page for the next two days to see how far I can get!

Until next time!
~Katy

9 comments:

  1. I love what you've done so far! It looks so fine & delicate stitching, well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Your stitching is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just going to be so pretty when it's finished. And who wouldn't want to work on pretty golden locks of hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. More pretty hair Katy. And she does have a lot of it.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love her hair =)
    When I see that, I wish I had blond hair myself ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely start on her hair. Beautiful stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks great. Usually the hair is the part of a JE design that gives me the most trouble... But her designs are always worth the work because she is a marvelous designer.

    ReplyDelete