Thursday, January 3, 2013

Crazy January Challenge - Mediterranean Flavors

Today I started one of my two small kits from Dimensions, and the first of four kits I have in this challenge in total - Mediterranean Flavors!
Isn't it cute?

Here is my progress from this new CJC Day Three Start:
Third CJC Start!
I already have plans on where I want to put this when it's done! I was slow stitching tonight as I was somewhat tired, but I know when this comes up in one of my CJC rotation weeks, it shouldn't take long to make tons of good progress on this piece. It's one of the ones I definitely think I can finish in 2013!

Until next time!
~Katy

11 comments:

  1. Looks lovely!
    I've just looked at your full list of intended starts, they're al gorgeous!
    I always say I won't do the Crazy January Challenge because I'd only want to start bigger projects, but all of yours are big, so I wish you lots of luck, I'll look forward to watching your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress! You always pick the most beautiful designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new start Katy.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great start and really like this chart
    Happy Stitching
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely design. Happy Stitching. Love to see as you go along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with this pretty piece. I have never seen it before.

    ReplyDelete