Monday, January 28, 2013

Onto the Third Column!

Tonight I did not have as much stitching time, as I had a late meeting at work that led to drinks and appetizers afterwards, and the stitching bug has a hard time fighting through a margarita/sangria swirl, let me tell you! Haha!

I was able to finish the second column completely tonight, though, and moved onto the third column:
As of 1/28/13
I know it's hard to tell, but you're really looking at four colors in the columns thus far. This has actually been a very enjoyable mindless stitching of these colors in columns. I'm sure once I get to the actual cross and the non-background portions of this piece, I'll have to focus more intently, but it's been a very relaxing and enjoyable stitch thus far!

Until next time!
~Katy

7 comments:

  1. Just tilted my head a little, up close to the computer and squinted and I do see a change in the shades of blue! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great progress, can't believe you've hit the third column already! it took me 3 weeks to get there on my HAED!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are speeding along this =) It's so beautiful=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Katy

    great progress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are 4 shades of blue in there? I better get my eyes checked!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great progress! With all that blue, it's no wonder your stitching bug had such a hard time fighting through a margarita haze, lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great progress! I wish I could catch up to you on some of my solid stitching pieces like that. Maybe someday!

    ReplyDelete