Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Crazy January Challange - Winter Flowers Ornament

The second of the three ornaments was started tonight. This is going to be a very bead heavy piece, but I'm definitely saving all beading for the end:

And here is my progress as of tonight:

I didn't get as much done tonight as I wanted as I spent about an hour and a half of my stitching time getting all of my daughter's new badges sewn on her Daisy vest before cookie sales start Saturday...that will teach me to be lazy and not add them on as soon as they come in!

Until next time!
~Katy

10 comments:

  1. I remember well sewing on lots of badges over the year's for my DS.

    Your ornament will be so pretty and each bead worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... My mother used to do that, wait until I had a pile of badges that needed to be sewn onto my sash. Man, I miss the Girl Scouts. Anyway, this is going to be a great ornament! Can't wait to see the progress

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely new start. My girls never joined Brownies or Guides, but I did have a few swimming badges to sew onto towels when they were younger

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is going to be a beautiful ornament! And, I remember well sewing on those badges for my sons and daughters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is going to be lovely! Happy Stitching x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This will be beautiful! Nice start!

    ReplyDelete