Thursday, January 10, 2013

Crazy January Challenge - Fall Fairy

This is the last of the four kits that are part of this challenge. This piece actually has an HAED counterpart, which is on my wishlist to do some day. In the meantime, I do really like this beautiful piece!
Fall Fairy - Dimensions Gold Collection
Thursday's aren't always condusive for me stitching as I tend to bring my kids over to my parents' house for dinner and we don't get home until late, but I did manage to get a few stitches in today!


Yes, the background fabric is blue, that's not just my flash this time!

Tomorrow is the first TUSAL for the year! Can't wait!

Until next time!
~Katy

10 comments:

  1. such a beautiful piece, made it last year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning design - really beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this design! I discovered it on BY Juut's blog & feel in love with it!!! Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning design. Happy Stitching!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Katy. What a beautiful design. Love the blue fabric.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is my favorite piece in your challenge ;-) I really love you start on it =)

    But all the new starts looks amazing =) I'm looking forward to see you work on all of them during the year =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my that is going to be an amazing piece.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That piece looks amazing - can't wait to see it stitched up!

    ReplyDelete