Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Crazy January Challenge - Stitching ABC's

The moment I saw this kit, I knew I wanted to stitch it to hang in a place of prominence in my (under construction) mom cave/craft room. It's just perfect for anyone who stitches!

So here is my progress as of tonight:

Not a ton of progress, but a start is a start! Off to bed for me, it's been a long couple of days of orientation (delayed for me, since I started 'early' at work), and getting back in the school routine definitely has done a number on me too! Oh well! Sweet dreams!

Until next time!
~Katy

9 comments:

  1. That is a great one

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thats a stunning stitch! good luck with it, it's going to be beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great piece! You've got to put up pictures as soon as you get your mom cave/craft room ready :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That will be beautiful in your mom cave!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful kit. Great start.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great start on a very pretty piece!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol just looking at this piece is making me kind of dizzy! :D It looks absolutely gorgeous, good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can see why you fell in love with this stunning design. I am going to enjoy following your progress.

    ReplyDelete