Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I Swear There Are Four Colors...

Alright, I'm the first to admit that as much as I LOVE getting comments on my blog, I'm absolutely the worst person about responding to them, though I eagerly read every one when my email notification goes off, haha! I saw several comments expressing surprise at the fact that yes, there are four colors in the area I've worked on for Butterfly Rose Cross so far - three blues and one green. So tonight, I took a picture without the flash that (at least in my phone) appeared to show more distinction between the colors...you tell me:
As of 1/29/13
I can at least see two colors easily...the three blues are so close together and the green has maybe five or six stitches so far total that they're easy to overlook. What do you think, can you see the colors?

P.S. - the blue part on the bottom of the third color is a different color than the blue on the top part of the color...I promise!

Until next time!
~Katy

6 comments:

  1. At this angle I can see two. I will take your word that there is 4 colors. It is so hard to get good photos. Thank you for sharing your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL at the Star Trek reference. I have to admit I can't see four colours but I'll take your word for it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Katy

    I can see two clearly!
    It's coming along nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, I feel the same as you with my First Snow!! It looks like a block of greys...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just can't believe how fast you are going! You have really been an encouragement to me. I'll be stitching on my HAED next week. I'm so glad I found your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're making great progress on this :)

    ReplyDelete