Friday, August 17, 2012

August TUSAL

It's TUSAL time again! I love how the TUSAL posts and IHSW fall around the same time. It puts me in such a good mood for the weekend!

This month, I'm thrilled with my TUSAL Jar!

Lots of ORTs!
View From The Top!
This is comparison to last month and it's paltry beginnings!
July TUSAL
There are threads in there from my daughter's Daisy uniform and from the following projects I worked on and/or completed this month!

I was able to finish two projects since the last TUSAL post!

Purples from Knotted Hearts for World of Charity Stitching (WOCS)
Knotted Hearts

Pinks from Have a Heart, also for WOCS


And these are the projects I worked on that also have ORTs in my jar!

Italian Vista - As of July TUSAL
As of July TUSAL

And as of today:
Last Updated August 3, 2012
 European Bistro - A new start since the last TUSAL
Last Updated August 6, 2012
Birdhouse Neighborhood - Also a new start since the last TUSAL and a project for WOCS:
As of August 17, 2012
I also received my lovely prize from Karen at My Stitchy Ramblings today, and I'm so excited for these charts!
Yay for Charts!
And look at the lovely stitch counter she included as well! I've never had one before and I think it's just beautiful! It's so delicate and feminine and I love the colors. I fully plan on starting to use it from now on!
My Pretty Stitch Counter!
Thank you again, Karen!

Wow, this was a picture heavy post! I don't plan on posting much again until Sunday evening, most likely. I have family coming over Sunday afternoon for a house warming and meet my younger brother's girlfriend from Chicago party, so when I'm not stitching, I'll be getting the house ready for that. I fully plan on getting some stitching in, though, and hopefully finishing up Birdhouse Neighborhood. I'll be sure to come back and post my progress from the weekend!

I hope you all have a wonderfully stitchy weekend! Until next time!
~Katy

4 comments:

  1. You're welcome! I'm glad the stitch counter arrived in one piece. I was a little worried something would break or bend.

    Love the ort jar! Looks like you've added quite a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stitching, love your stitch counter, and great ort jar.hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. love you stitch counter very pretty - looks like your birdhouse is nearly finished - enjoy your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got a lot done on your Italian Vista since last month. What wonderful finishes for WOCS! I have the same ORT jar as you. Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete