Thursday, August 23, 2012

Thursday Night Update

It's been a long day in a long week...Meet the Teacher didn't go as well as I had hoped it would (long story short, the teacher didn't have my daughter's name from when she registered last week, so she didn't have anything prepared for her...), and we found out we have at least $8K worth of damage in our master bathroom from a leak, if not more...yay for home owner's insurance, boo for $2500 deductibles...so it's been a long day...

Stitching was definitely my relief tonight, though I didn't do as much as I would have liked because I did spend some time winding bobbins of thread. I'm about halfway done with that! Just waiting for the fabric at this point!

So here is my progress on Italian Vista as of tonight! Pardon the yellowing...I got my camera out just to discover the batteries are out and I need to pick up more. My phone died, so I tried taking a pic with my tablet. The color isn't great, but you can definitely see progress!

As of 8/23/12

All I can say is thank goodness tomorrow is Friday...I'm ready for this week to end!

Until next time!
~Katy

3 comments:

  1. Don't worry about the teacher thing. Now that you've gotten past the bump, I'm sure the year will go wonderfully. Grade?? My 3-year-old is starting Pre-K on Monday and the 10-year-old just started Middle School. Eek!

    I love Italian Vista!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BooHiss on home repair. I hope the weekend is better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Italian Vista is looking so good.

    On the frame front have you seen the Elbesee Hoop Seat Frame.You can see them at Sewandso.

    ReplyDelete