Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Is It Friday Yet?

I'm ready for the weekend...

I went and spent a little money tonight at HAED and purchased three more charts to go in my stash! Yay for shopping! All three are by Selina Fenech and go with the Angel of Compassion I already got!
Angel of Joy
Angel of Love
Angel of Truth
I think this is going to be a beautiful quartet when they're done someday!

I also worked more on Flames of Desire tonight! It's going relatively quickly, or more quickly than I thought it would!
As of 8/28/12
That's the start of the next wing on the left! I still have a ways to go on this first wing tip, but it's progress!

I hope you're having a great week! Until next time!
~Katy

5 comments:

  1. Yay for shopping indeed! You are becoming as bad as the rest of us - welcome to the club once you join you never leave (insert evil laugh). Flames of Desire looks amazing on that fabric - she's going to be a stunner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new charts you got, they are all so beautiful =)
    Your work on Flames of Desire is awesome, the wing looks so lively =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely choice of charts - I fear more may be added to my wishlist soon...and you are going great guns on Flames!

    Emma xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that angel collection from SF! High on my wishlist.

    Your Flames is on fire, Girl, and so is your needle!

    ReplyDelete