Saturday, August 11, 2012

Late Night Stitching

I cannot tell you how glad I am that it is the weekend. It's been a long week, both at work at home, so I'm very glad hubby is home from his work trip and I don't have to be at the office myself for a few days. I was able to pick up the needle again last night and made some progress on Birdhouse Neighborhood:
As of 8/10/12
You can definitely see more of the bird's outline more clearly at this point. The house still has some ways to go though. As I have with my other WOCS projects, I plan on this being my only project that I work on until it's done, so I'm sure I'll make more progress this weekend.

My daughter has also been begging me to teach her how to cross-stitch, so we will break out one of the kits she picked out and start working on it this weekend too. I'll definitely post pictures of her progress!

I hope you all have a great, stitchy weekend!

Until next time!
~Katy

1 comment:

  1. Great progress on your stitching =)
    It's wonderful that your daughter wants to learn to cross stitch =)
    I hope she enjoys it and I am looking forward to see her progress =)

    ReplyDelete