Saturday, August 25, 2012

Late Night Stitching and Goodies In The Mail!

TGIF! I absolutely lost track of time tonight...I just kept stitching away at Italian Vista and let my mind drift and my worries float away! Not a bad way to spend a Friday night!
As of 8/24/12

I have one more day of stitching on Italian Vista this rotation...which is okay because I got goodies in the mail today! Specifically, I got the fabric for Flames of Desire! I ended up going with the Lava fabric from Picture This Plus!
Fabric!

I'm so pleased with how it looks in person, and look at how great the threads look with it!
So Pretty!
I have all of my bobbins organized now, ready to go, and I'll start Flames of Desire on Sunday! 
All organized!
 And bonus, I took Monday off for my daughter's first day of school (first grade), so after I drop her off at school, my son at daycare and my husband heads to work...I'll have a whole day to stitch on her! Yay!

Until next time! Happy stitching!
~Katy

4 comments:

  1. The fabric you got looks wonderful and the bobbins are so pretty =) I am really looking forward to see your start on this and hope that you will enjoy your first Haed =)

    Great work on Italian Vista. Those nights where you simply lose yourself in stitching are the best =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Happy stitching time!

    I can't wait to see Flames develop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Italian Vista is looking beautiful...you've made great progress on it! The fabric and floss for Flames of Desire look AMAZING together!! Isn't it exciting to anticipate a new start?! Monday sounds like the perfect day. I'm excited FOR you! Hope daughter's first day of first grade goes well:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fabric, I cannot wait to see flames on it!

    ReplyDelete