Sunday, August 5, 2012

Half Stitches Go Quick!

Just a quick post before bed tonight......tomorrow, hubby starts a new job for a day before going out of town for training from Tuesday through Friday......I normally stitch after the kids go to bed anyway, and I tend to go to bed much later when he's not home because I can't seem to relax well enough to sleep. A long week of him away may mean more stitching, we'll see!

Anyway, tonight's update of European Bistro is full of half stitches. Lots of threads used for each color, anywhere from three to five strands depending on the shading, but I like the effect, knowing that this is looking through a window pane from a distance, so things will of course be a bit more blurred. I'm pleased with the progress tonight!
Lots of Half Stitches!
We'll see how far I get on this one this week. I want to start my birdhouse for WOCS this week as well, I just need to make a copy of the pattern first! I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend and that the upcoming week is a good one!

Until next time!
~Katy

2 comments:

  1. Lookin' good! Half-stitches are awfully speedy, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dimensions is my favorite! I can't wait to see more of your beautiful progress!

    Oh I love looking at other's charity squares in progress! Yay for you for sharing your talents with others! :D

    ~McKenna

    ReplyDelete