Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Thread!!!

I had a very full package in the mail waiting for me when I got home that made me very happy!
Thread!!
The threads I ordered for Flames of Desire arrived today! Yay! I already had some of the threads in my stash, but needed a ton more, as you can see, haha! I also received word today that my fabric that I ordered was shipping! I can't wait! I am going to work on getting all of the DMC threads wound on bobbins and ready to go so that when the fabric gets here, I can add it to my rotation. I'm eager to get started!

I made more progress on Italian Vista tonight too!
As of 8/22/12
Tomorrow is Meet the Teacher night for my daughter, so I may not get to stitch much...we'll see what happens! I'm excited about meeting the teacher. This is a new school for T, so I'm very hopeful she transitions easily, and meeting the teacher will hopefully be the first step of that.

Thanks for all of the feedback on my last post. I'm going to be doing some more research and figuring out what works best, but you've all given me some great starting points! Thank you!

Until next time!
~Katy

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh! I love the colors for Flames of Desire! That is going to be fun to stitch. Italian Vista looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The threads you got look wonderful =) I am so eager to see your start on flames of desire =)
    Great progress on Italian Vista and fingers crossed that all goes well tomorrow =)

    ReplyDelete