Thursday, August 16, 2012

In The Home Stretch!

Yay! I'm on the last color for the cross stitches for Birdhouse Neighborhood! It's a lot of stitches for the color though and will take me a bit to get through. Once I'm finished with that color, I'll have the back and straight stitching to do to finish out the piece.
Down to the last color!
Tomorrow, the next TUSAL post is due. I'm excited to share, it's grown a lot this month! It's also the start of International Hermit And Stitch Weekend. I'm not sure how much stitching I'll get done this weekend, but I'd love to finish this piece out so I can get back to my other WIPs!

Counting down to the weekend!
~Katy

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for the weekend - I have had a very torrid week! Looking forward to the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be right along with you trying to get in lots of stitching this weekend! Your log cabin is cute.

    ReplyDelete