Day Eighteen saw me working on the Faces of Joan Elliott SAL from the Facebook group by the same name. This SAL started last year, I only found out about it through Stitch Maynia after the last block had been released. Luckily, the group is still accepting members, so I signed up! I don't have a full picture to show - because of how it was released, the only pictures of finished products that exist belong to other people and I don't feel comfortable posting those. You'll just have to wait and see what comes of it as I work on it!
I did complete all the frames yesterday (except for one little tiny detail in the upper right corner - noticed that after I took the picture and put things away. Will fix it next time!)
I like having the frames completed in projects like this before I do anything else. I'll start working on filling in the first block next time I work on this piece. I'm stitching this on 28 Jobelan in Aphrodite from Under the Sea Fabrics. It's really a much brighter, almost bubble gum pink in person. I'll try to get a better picture next time!
Until next time!