Monday, May 25, 2015

Stitch Maynia - Princess Collection

Day Twenty-Four saw me stitching on another Soda Stitch pattern. This time, I worked on Princess Collection!

I just love this collection of princesses, even if my favorite of the Disney line (Belle) is sadly missing. I had debated stitching this up with the Prince Collection as well, but decided to hold off and save the princes for another time. This is how far I got yesterday:


I'm stitching this on 32 Lugana in Zephyr from Picture This Plus. The pretty sky blue color will be great for the princesses when they're done.

Yesterday I also got to celebrate my birthday with my parents and one of the gifts I got was a $50 gift certificate to my LNS. I can't wait to go and spend it! Yay!

Until next time!
~Katy

16 comments:

  1. Great start, Katy! I love those charts from Soda Stitch; must get one some day. Happy Birthday!! I hope you had a wonderful day and have fun shopping at your LNS. What one do you go to? Hee hee, the things we share in common continue to grow: Belle is my favorite princess, too, and yesterday was my baby girl's first birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, shows what I know; that's what I get for not staying on top of my blog reading. I see now your birthday wasn't yesterday. But I still hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute! Love the Disney princesses. Great start! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great start Katy. Where do you get your Soda Stitch patterns? Are they charts or kits?

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are all charts I purchased from the Soda Stitch account on EBay.

      Delete
  5. Yay! Happy birthday! That's a cute chart I can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you do have a lot of Soda stitch, wonderful! Enjoy your trip to the LNS;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that one. Think I might have to hunt it down:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. great start...enjoy your trip to the LNS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhhh such a cute design, great start on it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this, have a Soda stitch that I haven't worked on for ages and they're lovely to stitch

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohh such a fun piece. I look forward to watching it grow.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Start! You are really trying to tempt me with these lovely SODA charts. As always, lovely fabric choice!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous start. That design is sooo cute. And happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous start. That design is sooo cute. And happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous start. That design is sooo cute. And happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete