Sunday, May 24, 2015

Stitch Maynia - Plum Pudding

Day Twenty-Three was a very purple day as I started working on Plum Pudding by Glendon Place!


As I expected, I loved working on this piece yesterday and I am so glad I chose to use the called for Dinky Dyes silks. They are amazing to work with, I just love them! Here is where I got to yesterday:


The purples in this are so much richer in person. I'm stitching this on 28 Lugana in Whimsey from Picture This Plus and I just love the purple on purple and the subtle variegation of the silks I've used thus far! It's going to look great when it's done!

Until next time!
~Katy

9 comments:

  1. Love your start and fabric Katy.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great start, that is going to be gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is going to be really fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, pretty! I love all the purple. Funny, my camera does the same thing with purple.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful pattern, great start. Looking forward to see this one grow;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Out of all the Amazing Desserts patterns I admire this one the most. I would love to stitch it someday, and everyone I know who's used the Dinky Dyes agrees it's the best way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this, purple is one of my favourite colours! Great start and again, the fabric choice is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh I love purple. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete