Saturday, May 23, 2015

Stitch Maynia - Pin Up Girls

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes yesterday! I had a great day, including spending time on my next start, Pin Up Girls by Soda Stitch!


As usual with these Soda Stitch patterns, I absolutely adored working on this one! Here is where I got to yesterday before birthday dinner and date night took over!


I'm stitching this on 32 Jobelan in Pixie Kiss from Hand Dyed Fabrics by Stephanie. It's a really pretty pink fabric that I think is perfect for these pin up girls!

Until next time!
~Katy

8 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! Another perfect fabric for these cute designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute chart and nice start Katy.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun stitching these cute girls:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the design, so cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great start! It's such a cute design :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Belated birthday wishes to you!! Cute pattern:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Belated Happy Birthday! Love that design, it's so cute and it'll look stunning on that fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun adorable design!

    ReplyDelete