Monday, May 4, 2015

Stitch Maynia - Fibery Friends Sampler

Yesterday for Day Three of Stitch Maynia, I started the Fibery Friends Sampler by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery:


Just like the other Frosted Pumpkin patterns, this one is stitching up very quickly! I'm doing this one on 28 Jobelan in Tempest from Hand Dyed Fabrics by Stephanie:


I already know how I'm going to finish this piece when the time comes, and I think I'm going to do the other round alphabet samplers from the Frosted Pumpkin too to hang as a collection. I already have one in my stash, but as if I need an excuse to add more to it! Ha!

Until next time!
~Katy

8 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic. LOL Yeah I don't think you need an excuse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very modern looking sampler, love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vwry nice choice:) Have fun stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's such a sweet design! Great start :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely fabric choice and a great design! Great start :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet design and another gorgeous fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  7. tell me about it! I want to stitch this series too, and I think I already have one, I'm not sure.
    I LOVE this one and the fabric it's on!

    ReplyDelete