Friday, May 22, 2015

Stitch Maynia - March 2015 Sampler Motif Club

Day Twenty-One had me working on the March 2015 pattern from Carolyn Manning's Sampler Motif Club! This is one of those pieces where the example picture is the pattern, so there isn't a completed model to show for this piece either. I can, however, show you how far I got yesterday!


This is another one of those happy color pieces that was just a joy to stitch! I'm doing this on 32 Opal Lugana in Ocean from Zweigart. It's a really pretty sky blue color that is just washed out in the picture. I also decided to stitch this entirely in Caesar silk from Mo's Sale. I love the bold, bright jeweled colors and every stitch made me smile. When this piece is done, I plan on mounting and hanging it in my Diva Den and using it as the background for my needle minder collection. I think it's going to be perfect!

Today is my birthday and thus it's my giveaway drawing day! I'm waiting until my kids are home from school and will let them draw the winning name, so stay tuned!

Until next time!
~Katy

9 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Katy! I love seeing all your new starts this month; very inspiring! Keep up the good and gorgeous work:)
    Annie
    http://mylittlexstitchnook.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have an amazing B-day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Katy. Great start and design. I love the floss.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday. Love the colors on your new project, lovely choice:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday! Hope it was great:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday! :D Your stitching looks amazing - really fast progress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Belated Birthday, or Happy Birthdah Weekend, whichever you prefer.
    Hope you are being spoiled rotten this weekend. Loving all the Maynia starts, you really are competing with Linda LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry so late but Happy Birthday! Finally getting time to catch up on blog reading.

    ReplyDelete