Friday, May 15, 2015

Stitch Maynia - The World's Postage Stamp

Day Fourteen saw another Soda Stitch project, this time it was The World's Postage Stamp.


This pattern is a bit different than the other Soda Stitch patterns I have in my rotation and stash, but I really like it because there are several places I have been to that are represented on this pattern, and where I haven't been to, I want to go to!

This is where I got to yesterday:


Another picture that doesn't do the fabric justice. Really, I should just wait until the morning and take pictures in the natural light. Maybe one of these days I will...but this is stitched on 32 Jobelan in Meadow from Hand Dyed Fabrics by Stephanie. The pretty, subtle blues, greens and yellows are just lovely and I think will fit this really well.

Until next time!
~Katy

12 comments:

  1. I've not seen this one before Katy. It's gorgeous! You're off to a good start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your Soda Stitch and Frosted Pumpkin projects. Where do you buy them?

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Soda Stitch ones I purchased from their official store on EBay. The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery patterns can be found at http://www.thefrostedpumpkinstitchery.com/

      Delete
  3. This is a great design, very different to many others which I like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a pretty design your stitching so far is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great start! I've never seen this design. It's really cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great start. Fun and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful design

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great start!! It's a lovely design.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haven't seen that one. Very cool:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a really cute pattern. Would be exciting to follow how this one grows. Colors are lovely;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great chart, it is kind of like a bucket list of other places you might like to visit.

    ReplyDelete