Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Stitch Maynia - Medieval Maiden

Yesterday I started on one of the pieces I was most eager to start on, Medieval Maiden by Joan Elliott.

I fell in love with this piece when I first saw it but had to wait for the chart pack to get it. She and the other ladies in this collection are just gorgeous, I fully plan on stitching them all! Here is where I got to yesterday:


Darn late time of taking the pic and poor lighting, this picture does not remotely do the fabric I'm doing this on justice. It's a 32 Jobelan in Sailor's Delight from Hand Dyed Fabrics by Stephanie and it's just gorgeous! I must admit, I was reluctant to put this away, but that just gives me something to look forward to when it comes up in the rotation!

Until next time!
~Katy

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful start, Katy :-) I love all the rich colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing start on a great chart. I love these patterns too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great start to a beautiful design. I look forward to seeing your next update when it comes up again. I am always interested to see where people start their projects. It looks like your started in the center.

    ReplyDelete
  4. An amazing start on what is going to be a beautiful finish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great start Katy. This is such a pretty design. Love your fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great start on such a pretty design Katy.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this design, beautiful start

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great start! I've just written about one of the other ladies in this collection, the Flapper lady, on my blog today:) I agree with with you, these ladies are beautiful! I'm amazed that you are able to put her down though...I have not been able to stop working on my Lavender Fairy:) Her designs are so addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She looks lovely, have fun stitching. Exciting to see this one grow, keep us posted:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful project you selected for your new start! Wonderful progress already:) love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great new start! I love all the JE Ladies and Maidens and Faeries (oh my! ;)
    I'm currently working on her Winter Fairy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous start! Good luck with her when you get back to her.

    ReplyDelete